ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Carlos de la Flor Egiluz <c.delaf...@gmail.com>
Subject the systems cannot load the resource files
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:46:50 GMT
Hello i am new using ibatis.
I am working, making, one j2ee applicaction.
the packeages are:
com.domain.resources
com.domain.ibatis.sqlmapdao

in the sqlmapdao package i have one class, DaoConfig.java with this.

public static DaoManager getDaoManager(){
DaoManager daoManager=null;
try{
Reader reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader
("../../resources/daoConfig.xml");
daoManager = DaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(reader);
}

in the resources package i have:
the xqlmapconfig, iwth the configuration to the db and with the includes for
the sql xml files.

i cannot deploy my application into one was server.
the server log says me the the resource file has been begin with one /

how must i to load the resource files?
this is correct?
Reader reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader
("../../resources/daoConfig.xml");

my application goes into one ear file for deploy into other platform, i dont
know the absolute path to the conf files, resource files.
and the properties files go into the ear. afte the deploy i cannot change.

how can i solve this problem?
thanks