ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Iteration Problem
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:30:16 GMT
All text within CDATA-tags does not get parsed, because it is used to
use special characters. There was another post a while back but it is
not yet in the archives
<http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org> , you should
be able to get it in a few days. The subject was 'Re: AW:
ProbeException: Error getting ordinal list from JavaBean'.

If you move the CDATA-tags to the characters that need it (>,<,
etcetera) it should work.

Niels

________________________________

From: Greg Preston [mailto:greg.preston@gmail.com]
Sent: zaterdag 24 september 2005 18:00
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Iteration Problem

All,

There have been several good posts on this board regarding the use of
the iteration tag over a list.  For some reason I get the following
error:

There is no READABLE property named 'approvalRoles[]' in class
'com.intv.it.rw.model.SessionCache'

        <select id="list-open-approvals"
                 parameterClass="com.intv.it.rw.model.SessionCache"

resultClass="com.intv.it.rw.model.RequestLineApprovals">
          <![CDATA[
                SELECT
                        AND rla.finalized <> 'X'

                          <dynamic prepend="AND">
                              <iterate property="approvalRoles"
                               open=" rla.approval_role_id IN ("
                               close=")" conjunction=",">
                                #approvalRoles[]#
                              </iterate>
                          </dynamic>
             ]]>

I've tried passing an unwrapped list by specifing java.util.List as the
parameter and by using various permeintations of #[]# and #value[]#.
All with no joy.  I'm using version 2.1.5.

Thanks in advance,

Greg