ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Broken Wiki FAQ Links Update
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:52:54 GMT
Any new information about this? Would be nice if we can redirect users
to the FAQ again :-)

________________________________

From: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sent: woensdag 31 augustus 2005 19:00
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org; user-cs@ibatis.apache.org;
dev@ibatis.apache.org
Cc: Confluence Support
Subject: Broken Wiki FAQ Links Update

Hi everyone,

Most of the links on our FAQ are currently broken due to a configuration
issue with the server currently hosting Confluence.  It's likely a
security policy causing issues related to our use of the "?" symbol in
the FAQ wiki titles (which are then used directly in the URL).

Atlassian is aware of the issue and has very graciously agreed to fix it
for us.

So thanks to Atlassian for that, and thank you all for your patience
while we get this issue resolved.

Clinton Begin