ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: MS Access selectKey question
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 03:37:15 GMT
If you can change the "Number" id to "AutoNumber" you won't have to do the combined
select/insert thing... if you can't, well, I'm not an iBatis expert but it sounds like
you'll have to do the selecting of the next id separate from the insert. Of course then
you might have to worry about multiple threads getting the same "next" id...