ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From fabio bongiovanni <fabio.bongiova...@taipan.it>
Subject Re: Reusing sqlmap definitions
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:18:33 GMT
Thanks James

i think it's not necessary to enable namespaces in sqlMapConfig,
the most import thing is the sqlmap import order in sqlMapConfig, it's
relevant (jira: ibatis-135)
My error was there, reordered the sqlmap files in sqlMapConfig all works
fine.

Fabio

James, Steven wrote:

>Never done this but i think it is all to do with namespaces. So have a look at the wiki
or documentation on namespace.

It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.