ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <r...@cruzio.com>
Subject Re: iBatis in a standalone (JUnit) application - NoInitialContext err or
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 03:44:50 GMT
Nathan,
Thanks for responding. Here is the file that I use to configure the
DaoManager.

<!DOCTYPE daoConfig
PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD DAO Configuration 2.0//EN"
"http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/dao-2.dtd">
<daoConfig>
  <context>
   <transactionManager type="JDBC">
     <property name="DataSource" value="SIMPLE"/>
     <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"/>
     <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@myhost:1521:mysid"/>
     <property name="JDBC.Username" value="user"/>
     <property name="JDBC.Password" value="pass"/>
     <property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit" value="true" />
    </transactionManager>
    <dao interface="mil.osd.dmdc.deers.web.bwe.dao.IPlanManagerDao"

implementation="mil.osd.dmdc.deers.web.bwe.dao.jdbc.PlanManagerDao"/>
  </context>
</daoConfig>

Is an App Server needed to run iBATIS?

-Richard