ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: can't update/insert to postgres db
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:50:29 GMT
Ack! Nevermind... This was another painful lesson in using someone else's config file. My co-worker
had set
<transactionManager type="EXTERNAL"> in the config file due to some needs with a different
db he was working with. I
would complain that iBatis didn't give me any help, but I suppose that's exactly what that
configuration is for...

Well, lesson learned.