ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Dan Bradley <debrad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reusing sqlmap definitions
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:13:55 GMT
I take an approach that avoids the problem of ordering the imports in
your main config file. Alternately, you can put all queries that
returnA objects in the A mapping file. So A's mapping contains the
result map for an A, and queries that return A's, such as getAForB.
B's mapping contains the result map for a B, and queries that return
B's such as getBForA. Then order shouldn't matter, and you can call
the query either with a global or namespaced name.

On 9/28/05, fabio bongiovanni <fabio.bongiovanni@taipan.it> wrote:
> Thanks James
>
> i think it's not necessary to enable namespaces in sqlMapConfig,
> the most import thing is the sqlmap import order in sqlMapConfig, it's
> relevant (jira: ibatis-135)
> My error was there, reordered the sqlmap files in sqlMapConfig all works
> fine.
>
> Fabio
>

> James, Steven wrote:
>
> >Never done this but i think it is all to do with namespaces. So have a look at the
wiki or documentation on namespace.

only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal
privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment
and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.