ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Caching; how do I know it's working?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:02:14 GMT
There was an issue for this in Jira while ago. I think its still open:

 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-151

Unfortunetly the links on irongrid.com no longer exists (I wasn't able
to retrieve them from archive.org either). Their cache monitoring
program showed each sql statement, its execution time, and its cache
hit percentage.