ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: defaultMap: reuse "resultMap" for std CRUD
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:08:43 GMT
The .Net port of ibatis supports a generate tag:

 <update id="Update" parameterMap="update-generate-params">
  <generate table="Categories" by="Category_Id"/>
 </update>

That will automatically generate a generic:

 UPDATE Categories SET...

sql statement. I believe it also supports generating DELETE and SELECT
statements.

Perhaps you can look into porting this code to the Java version.