ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ashish Kulkarni <kulkarni_ash1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XML document output from ibatis
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:58:37 GMT
Hi
this is a way i got around my problem
// definiation in xml file
<select id="getPOData" resultClass="xml"
		parameterClass="java.math.BigDecimal"
xmlResultName="PO">
// SQL querry goes herre
</select>
// to get a list of all data from ibatis

  List list = client.queryForList("getdata", new
BigDecimal("12345"));
// go through the list
 for (int i = 0; i < list.size(); i++)
   {
   String obj = (String) list.get(i);
// get byte array input stream from string
 ByteArrayInputStream byteArray = new
ByteArrayInputStream(obj.getBytes());
// create DMO object
 Document doc =
factory.newDocumentBuilder().parse(byteArray);
   }

Ashish