ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Stan Ou <jou...@yahoo.com>
Subject dtd problem after upgraded to ibatis 2.1.5
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:40:03 GMT
Hi,

I just upgraded to ibatis 2.1.5 yesterday and
encountered a dtd validation error that never occurred
in the previous version (2.1.0).  After fighting with
it for several hours, I had to switch back.  So I
don't have the stacktrace in front of me but the error
msg is something along the line of:

content of <resultMap> is incomplete, it should
contain(result+, discriminator?).

I stripped down my sqlmap file for testing purpose and
it still failed the parsing.  Here's my sqlmap:

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map
2.0//EN" "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">
<sqlMap namespace="sensor">
  <resultMap id="sensorRefCommonResult"
class="mil.navy.spawar.bfisr.programaccess.vo.Sensorrefcommon">
    <result property="sensorRefId"
column="sensorRefId"/>
    <result property="sensorName"
column="sensorName"/>