ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "sreenivas" <ko_srini...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Conditional execution w/o SP
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:33:38 GMT

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the response. I agree with your suggestion to place the condition in DAO class,
but I wanted to do this for one reason.

I want to check status of a particular field using select, if there exists data for the select
in that nano second, no insert should be made, insert new row(s) otherwise.

Please let me know pseudo code, if possible.

Thanks,
Sreenivas