ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Oscar Picasso <oscgoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ibatis and Junit tests
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:51:23 GMT
Hi,

I am testing an Ibatis application with Junit.

I want to start each individual test method with a new database, so the Junit
setup() method executes a script to create a new database and its schema and
the Junit tearDown() method executes a shell script that drops the database.

The Ibatis application use a DaoManager.

The problem is that when tearDown() is executed there are still open
connections so the shell script cannot drop the database.

How can I close the connections opened by the framework?

Thanks

Oscar