ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading SqlMaps relative to SqlMapConfig.xml
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:44:41 GMT
Don't be afraid to make your own protocol, even if it is still XML based.
Web Services are somewhat overrated in my opinion, and are really only
useful if you're trying to standardize your interface. If you have a simple
requirement, find a simple solution (albeit a secure and performant one).
You might want to check out REST.

http://www.xfront.com/REST-Web-Services.html

Cheers,
Clinton