ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading SqlMaps relative to SqlMapConfig.xml
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:01:28 GMT
So you trust your clients then? Fair enough I suppose, I would still
recommend against database connections over a LAN/WAN directly from a rich
client. You'd be better off with a web service or even a proprietary
protocol.

In any case, you can't load relative to the SqlMapConfig.xml file, but you
can set it programmatically by using a property. For example:

<sqlMap url="${baseURL}/Product.xml">
<sqlMap url="${baseURL}/Category.xml">
<sqlMap url="${baseURL}/Customer.xml">

You can then either fix the property in a file, or pass the properties
programmatically to the SqlMapClientBuilder.

Cheers,
Clinton