ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <cbe...@codehammer.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Execute multiple statements in MySQL
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:27:31 GMT
Such a feature wouldn't even have to be vendor specific. It could simply be
a flag like EnableMultipleStatements="true", which would tell iBATIS to look
for semicolons and execute mutiple statements.

I don't think the nature of iBATIS is such that it will never have "vendor
specific" features so to speak. No moreso than JDBC does anyway...

Cheers,
Clinton