ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration info
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:13:39 GMT
At this point, it's partially because there's no such thing as a
"configuration object" in iBATIS.

I think the simplest thing for you to do would be to parse the
sql-map-config.xml and grab the resources from the <sqlMap> entries. It's a
pretty simple structure.

In the future we may provide a configuration API, not only for reporting the
configuration, but also for programmatic configuration of the framework.

Cheers,
Clinton