ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Steven Pannell <steven.pann...@zooplus.com>
Subject cache problem with oscache
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:40:03 GMT
Hi,

Sometimes when make a SQL call I get a nullpointerException like:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	java.util.HashSet.<init>(HashSet.java:99)

com.opensymphony.oscache.base.algorithm.AbstractConcurrentReadCache.getGroup
ForReading(AbstractConcurrentReadCache.java:954)

com.opensymphony.oscache.base.algorithm.AbstractConcurrentReadCache.getGroup
(AbstractConcurrentReadCache.java:372)
	com.opensymphony.oscache.base.Cache.flushGroup(Cache.java:447)
	com.opensymphony.oscache.base.Cache.flushGroup(Cache.java:434)

com.opensymphony.oscache.general.GeneralCacheAdministrator.flushGroup(Genera
lCacheAdministrator.java:217)

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.cache.oscache.OSCacheController.flush(Unknown
Source)
	com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.cache.CacheModel.flush(Unknown Source)
	com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.cache.CacheModel.getObject(Unknown Source)

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.CachingStatement.executeQueryForO
bject(Unknown Source)

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(Unknown
Source)

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(Unknown
Source)

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForObject(Unknown
Source)

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForObject(Unknown
Source)
	com.servlets.landing.Servlet.fetchPage(Unknown Source)

I make using the latest version of oscache and ibatis.  Anyone have this
kind of problem using oscache?  Has anyone any suggestions on how I can
resolve it.  Seems that a look is performed and the item not found.

thx.
Steve.