ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vijai Senthil Padmanabhan Kalaiyarasi" <vijaisenthil.padmanab...@kumaran.com>
Subject Connection pool mechanism in iBATIS.
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:40:04 GMT
Hi,

    I have a doubt whether the iBATIS will use the connection pool of the Application server's
or its own mechanism.
    Because I need to so a sesionContext.setRollBackOnly()

    My SQLMapConfig for connection info goes like this.
    I am not using any JNDI look up to the Application server to get the datasource.

SQLMapconfig.xml
---------------------------

<transactionManager type="JDBC">
    <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
        <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
        <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@machname:1521:sid"/>
        <property name="JDBC.Username" value="${username}"/>
        <property name="JDBC.Password" value="${password}"/>
        <property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit" value="true" />
        <property name="Pool.MaximumActiveConnections" value="10"/>
        <property name="Pool.MaximumIdleConnections" value="5"/>
        <property name="Pool.MaximumCheckoutTime" value="120000"/>
    </dataSource>
  </transactionManager>

Thanks in advance...
Vijai Senthil P K