ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "m.milicevic" <mari...@backbase.com>
Subject Re: help for using ibatis (SOS)
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 22:45:59 GMT
Hi there,

You can see an simple example here:
https://equinox.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=3620&expandFolder=3620&folderID=3620

download, unzip, and you'll see iBatis example within extra's folder.
hth
m.j.m

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos de la Flor Egiluz
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 11:46 PM
Subject: help for using ibatis (SOS)

I am trying for using ibatis with my java application (java clases
application) but i dont understand well the ibatis conf files.
for my first application using ibatis (with java) can anybody helps me to
configure for using ibatis with one database sql that only has one table?
i want to use ibatis into oen websphere with one jdk 1.4 and using one
datasource.
can anybody helps me for onlyone talbe? i'll made the others tables (i have
20 tables).

Thanks