ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Volker_Reichel@t-online.de" <volker_reic...@t-online.de>
Subject AW: Loading SqlMaps relative to SqlMapConfig.xml
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:56:07 GMT
Hi Clinton,

client and webserver could authenticate eachother using https and
certificates.

Volker

  -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: clinton.begin@gmail.com [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]Im Auftrag
von Clinton Begin
  Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. September 2005 17:01
  An: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Betreff: Re: Loading SqlMaps relative to SqlMapConfig.xml

  Before we answer that question...

  How do you plan on securely distributing the SqlMapConfig via a webserver?

  Clinton

  On 9/18/05, Volker_Reichel@t-online.de <volker_reichel@t-online.de >
wrote:
    Hi,

    I'm new to iBATIS and alread read alot through the documentation
    but I couldn't find a way to load sqlmaps relative to the location
    of SqlMapConfig.xml. It seems as if contents of attribute 'resource'
    is not resolved relative to the location where the SqlMapConfig was
loaded.
    Is there a way to achieve relative loading of SqlMaps?

    The background of my questions is as follows:
    Suppose a client application would load the SqlMaps from a webserver.
    Doing so would eliminate the problem of distributing the SqlMaps and
    SqlMapConfig file to all remote clients.

    Kind regards

    Volker