ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "anton" <antonkurni...@indoartha.co.id>
Subject Question about paginated list.
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 02:27:04 GMT
Hi,
Recently im working with paging feature in my web application, and I
need to get a ranged results from a query, lets say that my query will
get 10.000 records but I want to get only 10 records from it,(eg
starting from record 9.980 until record 9.990), I already know iBATIS
paginated list but it doesn't solve my problem since the
queryForPaginatedList() method retrieve all the 10.000 records. Does
anyone here know how can I achieve that (Hibernate already come with the
Query.setFirstResult() and Query.setMaxResult() method to solve this)?
Thank You.