ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Sven Boden <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Float value at Oracle
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:02:41 GMT

Assuming now it's about "valorLimiteSuperiorFaix"... print out the
value from it right before "insert("inserirFaixaLimiteCampanha",
faixa);".

Something as:
   System.out.println(faixa.getValorLimiteSuperiorFaixa());

If that doesn't show a truncated value, I can't help you without much
more information.

Further steps are usually to activate debugging in iBATIS and see what
gets passed around.

Last step is usually stepping through the code with a debugger and
seeing which component truncates the Float. iBATIS is known to work
with Oracle (even at 2.0.6) so it's probably somewhere in your own
code. But unless you can simulate the problem with a small reduced
example this is something you have to do on your own.

Regards,
Sven

P.S. if you're at 2.0.6 I would suggest to migrate directly to 2.1.5