ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Sven Boden <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Float value at Oracle
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:23:27 GMT

Usually it's one of 2:

- check your table definition in Oracle whether the column you insert
to can contain a decimal part. Try to insert a decimal value via
SQL*Plus e.g. ... if that doesn't work that's the error.

- Maybe you're using Integers to pass parameters to iBATIS which would
cut your decimal part, but that would require some more information
from you: maps, pieces of java code.

Regards,
Sven