ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing a Stored Procedure returning rows from a Temporary table
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 14:35:28 GMT
I see your point too...I think that in your case it could be a viable
solution to make this change and recompile the iBATIS source for your
own use.  Whether that change makes it into the official iBATIS source
is another question.  I believe the committers have generally shied
away from coding around buggy drivers.

I haven't worked with SQL Server for several years, so I don't know
about the quality of the MS drivers now - but they used to be
horrible.  I have used this product in the past with good success:

http://www.jnetdirect.com/products.php?op=jsqlconnect

It has a trial available - maybe you could try it to see if it is
indeed the driver.

Jeff Butler

On 8/8/05, Priyesh Mashelkar <priyeshm@mastek.com> wrote:
> I buy your point.
> But the method in which this occurs is executeQueryProcedure(). And the procedure is
expected to return a result set. Correct me if I am wrong.