ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing a Stored Procedure returning rows from a Temporary table
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 14:11:27 GMT
iBATIS is behaving according to the JDBC spec in this case.
executeQuery cannot be a general solution because stored procedures
may not always return result sets.  So it seems to me that this could
be a driver problem, rather than an iBATIS problem.

Jeff Butler

On 8/8/05, Priyesh Mashelkar <priyeshm@mastek.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>        Havent received anybodies mail regarding this.
>        Tried digging through the iBATIS source code and found the following. The   "public
void executeQueryProcedure(RequestScope request, Connection conn, String sql, Object[] parameters,
 int skipResults, int maxResults, RowHandlerCallback callback)" method in SqlExecutor uses
the following code to execute and get the ResultSet:
>        cs.execute();
>        rs = cs.getResultSet();
>        When data from a Temporary table is selected in the Stored Procedure, the Result
Set "rs" is null.