ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Renato Silveira <renatosilve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Float value at Oracle
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:06:28 GMT
Priyesh,

I don't think that this problem could be a driver problem, because using the
same driver but creating a query using Statement the problem is solved, by
now I'm doing this way. I think the problem is about something with the
mapping of Ibatis to Oracle.
Anyway, I'll try to change the driver and use Ibatis, It's a try :)!

tks