ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Fabio Insaccanebbia <finsaccaneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle scheme
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:20:45 GMT
The login trigger is executed once for connection and most of the
cases it means it is rarely used (example: connection pool).

If the number of objects you want to access is large (50+) you'd
probably prefer to create a single trigger rather than having to
create and "mantain" 50+ synonyms..

I guess it's a matter of taste.. I should have added IMHO :-)

Disclaimer: probably there are better ways to achieve this effect in
iBatis.. I was talking only as an Oracle/JDBC guy

Bye,
Fabio