ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Fabio Insaccanebbia <finsaccaneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle scheme
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:15:07 GMT
In Oracle "user" and "schema" are almost synonyms..

Configure iBatis to connect with VIBSCANNER user and you won't need to
prefix the tables with the user name.

If you don't want to connect with VIBSCANNER, you could create
synonyms for the schema of the user you connect with.

A better approach could be to create a "login trigger" for the user
you connect with. The trigger should then change the session to use
another schema (VIBSCANNER)

Hope it helps,
Fabio