ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From vamirbek...@worldbank.org
Subject Re: SQL logging
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:26:41 GMT
I am planning for it.
do you have a link handy to a complete reference on the upgrade instructions
from v1.0 to the latest?
I need to evaluate the effort.

Vahan Amirbekyan
ISG Business Systems
The World Bank
1850 I Street, NW, Washington, DC 20433
Tel: 202 / 458-9642 (office)
vamirbekyan@worldbank.org

             Daniel Henrique
             Ferreira e
             Silva                                                           To
             <dhsilva@gmail.         user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             com>                                                            cc

             08/03/2005                                                 Subject
             05:16 PM                Re: SQL logging

             Please respond
             user-java@ibati
              s.apache.org

Hi Vamirberkyan,

By the way, why don't you try iBATIS latest version? Version 1.x was
cool, but version 2.x is super cool ;-)

It has a lot of features that i bet you couldn't live without them
after getting introduced to.

My 2 cents,
Daniel Silva.

On 8/3/05, vamirbekyan@worldbank.org <vamirbekyan@worldbank.org> wrote:
> thank you Zhongmin!
> I was two clicks away from having logs I needed after receiving your message!
>

>              Zhongmin Chen
>              <zhongmin.chen@
>              gmail.com>
>                                      user-java@ibatis.apache.org
>              08/03/2005
cc
>              03:03 PM

Subject
>                                      Re: SQL logging
>              Please respond
>              user-java@ibati
>               s.apache.org
>

> Hi,
>
> Having something similar to the following in log4j.properties will help.
>
> Regards,
> Zhongmin
>
> # Global logging configuration
> log4j.rootLogger=error,stdout
> # log4j.rootLogger=debug,ibatisFile
>
> # Console output...
> log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] - %m%n
>
> ########### for ibatis
> # SqlMap logging configuration...
> log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG,ibatisFile
> log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG,ibatisFile
> log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.ScriptRunner=DEBUG,ibatisFile

log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientDelegate=DEBUG,ibatisFile