ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From andrew.sc...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: SQLMaps - Sybase and stored procedures
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:57:49 GMT
This may be an issue.

How would I define this.
Would it be in one of the maps (parameterMap or resultMap), or would it be
added to the procedure tag?

thanks,
andy

                      Prashanth Sukumaran

                      <prashanthsukumaran        To:       user-java@ibatis.apache.org

                      @yahoo.com>                cc:

                                                 Subject:  Re: SQLMaps - Sybase and stored
procedures
                      09/08/2005 14:53

                      Please respond to

                      user-java

Hi Andrew,

I am wrong or is everybody nothing looking at the definition of the
procedure.

You have not defined the OUT Parameter for this procedure.  How are you
going to get the result
from the procedure.

Thanks

Prashanth.