ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From vamirbek...@worldbank.org
Subject Re: SQL logging
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:39:57 GMT
I am using iBatis 1.0
any clue on to get iBatis1.0 to start logging generated queries?

I have
com.ibatis=DEBUG
in log4j.properties that does not help

             TNO
             <tnodev@free.fr
                                     user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             08/03/2005                                                      cc
             07:30 AM
                                                                        Subject
                                     Re: SQL logging
             Please respond
             user-java@ibati
              s.apache.org

Try
<category name="com.ibatis">
<priority value="debug" />
</category>

--
Il n'y a pas de mauvais langage, il n'y a que des bons programmeurs...