ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rao, Satish" <satish....@fmr.com>
Subject Stored procedure with queryForList skipresults and maxresults
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:34:22 GMT
I am using a queryForList with skipresults and maxresults to retrieve
records from Oracle. I have implemented this using <select> and SQL
statement. I am not explicitly passing in skipresults and maxresults to
the SQL as ibatis takes care of this. It works great.

Now I want to use a stored procedure instead of a SQL. I am assuming
even for the stored procedure I don't need to pass in skipresults and
maxresults to the stored procedure. Please confirm if my assumption is
correct.

Thanks