ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rao, Satish" <satish....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Stored procedures returning resultset
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 16:34:08 GMT
Can we have a stored function call that returns a ref cursor and have
that map to a resultMap?

If yes, what is the syntax to call a stored function from sqlmap?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sven Boden [mailto:list123@pandora.be]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:51 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Stored procedures returning resultset

For the moment there's no direct way to create a ResultMap from a
procedure call (the closest you get is returning a ref cursor and
using custom type handlers).

There is already a request in JIRA to support this:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-154
Maybe you can vote for it there or add your support comments ;-)

Regards,
Sven