ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rao, Satish" <satish....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Stored procedures returning resultset
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 14:39:16 GMT

In the stored procedure what will be the return type, since there is no
OUT parameter?

Do you have an example?

-----Original Message-----
From: Koka [mailto:226057@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:29 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Stored procedures returning resultset

Well, it may be reasonable to avoid ref_cursors at all as it is oracle
specific. So in your procedure you can just insert data you want to
return to some temp table and then just run select.  I have been using
that appoach in the old days when I had to use ADO (thank God that
days have gone :) ) and there seemed no ref_cursor support at all.

Koka