ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rao, Satish" <satish....@fmr.com>
Subject Stored procedures returning resultset
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 14:07:21 GMT

I am using ibatis with oracle and executing a <procedure> within sqlmap
to retrieve a REF CURSOR. Since ibatis does not handle REF CURSOR
directly, I have to use a custom handler and custom java code to map
each column name to a java attribute. In other words, I cannot make use
of the <resultMap> that would map the results directly to a java object.

Is REF CURSOR the only way return a resultset from oracle?

What other options, if any, are available to return a resultset and have
it mapped directly into a <resultMap> so I don't have to write a custom
mapping code?