ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Multiple select queries in one select tag
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:20:57 GMT
I think a union is only a good solution when the data from both
queries can be combined into one column.  I think a simple join
between the two table should solve your problem.

does this not work?

<select id ="getEmpDetails" parameterClass = "com.abc.Input"
resultClass = "com.abc.Output">
select A.emp_name as eName, A.emp_sal as eSal, B.dept_no as eDeptNo
from emp A, dept B where A.emp_id = #emp_id# and
A.loc_code=#loc_code# and A.emp_id = B.emp_id
</select>

Nathan