ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Warren Bell" <war...@clarksnutrition.com>
Subject RE: preparation failed "UndeclaredThrowableException"
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:01:52 GMT
My mistake, SQL SELECT incorrect.

-----Original Message-----
From: Warren Bell [mailto:warren@clarksnutrition.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 7:09 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org; lmeadors@apache.org
Subject: RE: preparation failed "UndeclaredThrowableException"

Yes, item is a type alias. I run this SELECT in a db client, and it works
fine. I am running this on Sybase, using an ODBC driver on Windows. I have
not had any luck using Sybase's JDBC driver. I know that ODBC drivers can be
a problem, and I am wondering if that may be the cause. Here is the Ibatis
exception info:

com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error executing query for object.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in
com/clarks/spanky/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/sybase/item-sybase.xml.
--- The error occurred while executing query.
--- Check the
    SELECT count(1) as value FROM ecrs_v_InventoryMaster, ecrs_TaxMain,
ecrs_StockInventoryLinkTax WHERE ecrs_v_InventoryMaster.INV_PK =
ecrs_StockInventoryLinkTax.ILT_INV_FK AND ecrs_v_InventoryMaster.INV_CPK =
ecrs_StockInventoryLinkTax.ILT_INV_CFK AND
ecrs_StockInventoryLinkTax.ILT_TAX_FK = ecrs_TaxMain.TAX_PK AND
ecrs_v_InventoryMaster.INV_ScanCode = ?
  .
--- Check the SQL Statement (preparation failed).
--- Cause: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in
com/clarks/spanky/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/sybase/item-sybase.xml.
--- The error occurred while executing query.
--- Check the
    SELECT count(1) as value FROM ecrs_v_InventoryMaster, ecrs_TaxMain,
ecrs_StockInventoryLinkTax WHERE ecrs_v_InventoryMaster.INV_PK =
ecrs_StockInventoryLinkTax.ILT_INV_FK AND ecrs_v_InventoryMaster.INV_CPK =
ecrs_StockInventoryLinkTax.ILT_INV_CFK AND
ecrs_StockInventoryLinkTax.ILT_TAX_FK = ecrs_TaxMain.TAX_PK AND
ecrs_v_InventoryMaster.INV_ScanCode = ?
  .
--- Check the SQL Statement (preparation failed).
--- Cause: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

We need more info...can you give us a stack trace?

Is "item" a type alias?

Larry