ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Li, Daniel \(MSCIBARRA\)" <Daniel...@mscibarra.com>
Subject unchained stored procedure problem
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:34:17 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run several stored procedures in Sybase and get the
following error:

--- The error occurred in com/msdw/msci/core/db/Country.xml.
--- Check the getCountries-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (update procedure failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Stored procedure '**************' may
be run only in unchained transaction mode. The 'SET CHAINED OFF' command
will cause the current session to use unchained transaction mode.

One solution is to change the mode of the stored procedure in the
database, however, I would rather not go that route. I also tried
setting DefaultAutoCommit off, but that did not help.

Does anyone know what I need to do for this? Also, how can I set it up
to run 'SET CHAINED OFF' as a separate statement prior to my procedure
calls?

Thanks.

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does not waive confidentiality
or privilege, and use is prohibited.