ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Priyesh Mashelkar" <priye...@mastek.com>
Subject RE: Float value at Oracle
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:33:32 GMT
We used to face a similar problem on Oracle but for Dates in which the date part was getting
truncated. I suppose your problem is similar. We had identified the driver as the problem
area. Changing the driver had helped. Try doing it on your end.

-----Original Message-----
From: Renato Silveira [mailto:renatosilveira@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 2:23 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Float value at Oracle

The type of the column in the database is float. I use the ibatis debug mode and I checked
that the value passed to has the decimal part, but it´s not recording.
I´ll try to use NUMERIC instead of float and number.

tks

On 8/25/05, Priyesh Mashelkar <priyeshm@mastek.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>         Want to just give this a try!!!
>         Can you use NUMERIC instead or NUMBER or FLOAT.
>         And yes, What is the type of the column in the database?
> Priyesh

parameterClass (FaixaLimite) and both didn´t work.

> The release that I´m using is 2.0.6.
>
> tks
>

> On 8/24/05, Sven Boden <list123@pandora.be> wrote:
> >
> > Renato,
> >
> > You're not giving much to work with... which version of iBATIS do
> > you use? Can you possibly upgrade to 2.1.5. and try that. Can you
> > supply the piece of java code you use + your maps.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sven
> >

> > On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:34:00 -0300, you wrote:
> >
> > >Sven,
> > >
> > >The first one is not because the insert made using sqlplus is working fine.
> > >
> > >I´m passing the float value using the Float wrapper. And it´s not
> > >working. Do you think that this problem have anything to do with a
> > >old version of Ibatis, because in this project we are using an old one?
> > >
> > >tks.

> MASTEK
> "Making a valuable difference"
> Mastek in NASSCOM's 'India Top 20' Software Service Exporters List.
> In the US, we're called MAJESCO

> Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not that of Mastek
Limited, unless specifically indicated to that effect. Mastek Limited does not accept any
responsibility or liability for it. This e-mail and attachments (if any) transmitted with
it are confidential and/or privileged and solely for the use of the intended person or entity
to which it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for the presence
of computer viruses. It is the responsibility of the recipient to run the virus check on e-mails
and attachments before opening them. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly delete
this e-mail from all computers.