ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zhongmin Chen <zhongmin.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL logging
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:03:43 GMT
Hi,

Having something similar to the following in log4j.properties will help.

Regards,
Zhongmin

# Global logging configuration
log4j.rootLogger=error,stdout
# log4j.rootLogger=debug,ibatisFile

# Console output...
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] - %m%n

########### for ibatis
# SqlMap logging configuration...
log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG,ibatisFile
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG,ibatisFile
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.ScriptRunner=DEBUG,ibatisFile
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientDelegate=DEBUG,ibatisFile
log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG,ibatisFile
log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG,ibatisFile
log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG,ibatisFile
log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG,ibatisFile

log4j.appender.ibatisFile=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.ibatisFile.MaxFileSize=6MB
log4j.appender.ibatisFile.immediateFlush=true
log4j.appender.ibatisFile.MaxBackupIndex=3
log4j.appender.ibatisFile.File=<log file full path>
log4j.appender.ibatisFile.Threshold=DEBUG
log4j.appender.ibatisFile.append=true
log4j.appender.ibatisFile.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.ibatisFile.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{DATE} %c{3} %p - %m%n