ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zhongmin Chen <zhongmin.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving next page using pagenatedList
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:14:25 GMT
Hi,

1) you can use some code like below to get next page
if(results.isNextPageAvailable()){
        results.nextPage();
}

2) If you pass pageSize to the call:
queryForPaginatedList(java.lang.String id, java.lang.Object
parameterObject, int pageSize), first time it will fetch at most
2*pageSize records.

Regards,
Zhongmin