ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dhsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HELP] Web hosting for JSP Struts+iBatis+DAO?
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:26:01 GMT
Hi Pham,

As far as i know, you won't have any problems on finding hosting
companies to your application. Struts, iBATIS and DAO are only
frameworks that exists inside a jar file. They're only files!

What you need to be sure is that the hosting company you pick allows
you to use any jar file you need.

Now, MS SQL Server is different. You need to get a hosting plan that
offers it. By the way, why MS SQL Server? Usually, hosting companies
charge extra money for MS SQL Server. If your application doesn't have
any hard constraint on MS SQL Server, you can use PostgreSQL, that is
usually included in all hosting plans. That may save you some money
and, imho, give you a better service. ;-)

My 2 cents,
Daniel Silva.