ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rafiq, Adnan" <ara...@carreker.com>
Subject RE: How do I do batch processing with IBatis DAO
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:24:43 GMT
We just created a BaseSqlMapDao (extends SqlMapDaoTemplate) (similar to the petstore one) for
our project.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hycel Taylor [mailto:hycel1@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:21 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: How do I do batch processing with IBatis DAO

>From what I understand, looking at your source code, it appears that
the batching is handled by, BaseSqlMapDao.

As best I can tell, this is not a standard IBatis Class.  It's package
structure is the following:

java.lang.Object
  com.ibatis.dao.client.template.DaoTemplate
      com.ibatis.dao.client.template.SqlMapDaoTemplate
          com.ibatis.jpetstore.persistence.sqlmapdao.BaseSqlMapDao

I think I need to download the pet store demo and take a look at this
BaseSqlMapDao class.

Thanks!