ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <Steven.Ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: queryForList with skip max and groupBy feature
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:00:49 GMT
as far as i am aware there is no such feature so send some more details ie the xml file with
query?

________________________________

From: Michal Malecki [mailto:misiek_x@poczta.onet.pl]
Sent: Thu 04/08/2005 12:52
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: queryForList with skip max and groupBy feature

Hello,
I am using groupBy feature to build complex objects, whith array of other
objects. Yestarday I have discovered my mistake in sql - I have used Limit
and offset in postgresql sql, which caused that I got less objects than I
should (few rows create one object). Then I recalled- ibatis has
queryForList(java.lang.String id, java.lang.Object parameterObject, int
skip, int max), so I made changes in code, but I am still getting less
objects then max.
Please tell - is it bug or feature :) ? If feature, how can I specify number
of objects that I want to get?

Thanks!
Michal Malecki

and inform the sender. Thank you.