ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mirek Kopriva <mirek1...@gmail.com>
Subject TypeHandlerCallback doesn't work as expected
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:46:53 GMT
Hi,
I'm encountering the folowing problem, can anybody help?

I need to retrive ResultSet because of legacy software, which is using
ResultSetMetadata to populate it's own data structures.
So I implemented TypeHandlerCallback's getResult, where I can get
hold of it from the ResultGetter.
The problem is that if the select statement doesn't return any data
the 'getResult' method doesn't get called and the metadata is therefore not
available.
Do you know where could be the problem? Would there be another way
to get the ResultSet?
Thanks a lot,
Mirek