ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: iterate over 2 collections
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:41:39 GMT
I've also posted an JIRA-issue myself a while ago:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-131 I tried it with 2.1.5
but it still does not seem to work, I'll try to look closer at it in a
few days...

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: Eugeny N Dzhurinsky [mailto:eugenydzh@jdevelop.com]
Sent: woensdag 3 augustus 2005 14:40
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: iterate over 2 collections

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 02:23:34PM +0200, Niels Beekman wrote:
> Wat version are you using? Your error looks much like
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-148 which was fixed in
2.1.5

I've found this:

if (name.indexOf("[") > -1) {
   value = getIndexedProperty(object, name);
} else

at  ComplexBeanProbe

for some reason the isNotNull tag passess the fields[] as name, and this
way
the NumberFormatException occurs on line "". I tried to play with that
adding

if (name.indexOf("[") > -1 && name.indexOf("[]") == -1) {

and cutting the [] before

Method method = classCache.getGetter(name);

bu no luck - it complains there is no getter for fields in the
ArrayList.
I think the isNotNull handler must be modified somehow?

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky