ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Koka <226...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing a Stored Procedure returning rows from a Temporary table
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 20:18:32 GMT
> This works more or less the same in SQLServer so concurrency should not
> be an issue as far as the temporary table is concerned, from the docs:

Yes, I believe that concurrency is not an isuue, except that I found
(googling) that SQL server is a bit harder to handle - temp tables
seem not to survive the procedure while in Oracle the data gets
deleted only at COMMIIT. Anyway concurency is not a an issue as rows
inserted are visible only in current transaction until commit (and one
can just rollback).

It's not just a case of advocating someone's workaround, just imagine
you'll have to modify/recompile iBatis code with every bug-fix
release, oh noooooo ;)
GL