ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jan Vissers <Jan.Viss...@cumquat.nl>
Subject Re: problem retrieving xml results from oracle xmldb
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:28:08 GMT
I'm guessing this has to do with the fact that iBatis doesn't support
the Oracle XMLType datatype. I've also been looking for a way to deal
with this, but more in the area of Custom Type Handling. Would be
interested if someone has actually managed to do this. In my situation,
due to time constraints we decided to implement XMLType operations as
JDBC implemenation behind the iBatis DAO framework and do the rest with
sqlMap implemantions.

--
Cumquat Information Technology
De Dreef 19